I saw the add for 800 Gutters, lifeguard, looked great for all the leaves we get so I had them come out. 75% off installation and $200 Visa gift card promo was the ad I saw and referenced.

after a couple hours and an IPAD sales pitch the quote...$27,500 for gutters...yep, not a typo (~480 linear feet) AND an additional $7500 for anti-ponding metal applied under the tiles...#35,000 for gutters. So I ask, how long does this take, 2 days for the crew to complete it. How much is the labor on this *remember the 75% off promo* $2,100 discount for the special...what a joke. this is all labor, or at least half of it but the product is priced with labor built in so their great promo is a hoax.

A the pricing is ridiculous and B the special offer is so scam like I wouldn't have bought them at 25% the cost. save your time...and money.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Beldon Roofing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Beldon Roofing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was leaf guard experience. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Beldon Roofing and beldon roofing deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments